We have a vacancy for an motivated and analytical Inventory Planner to join our busy team at our Head Office in Chesterfield.
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
About the role
- To manage the demand profile and supply of a range of products across various suppliers within the Infrastructure branch network
- To ensure that product availability and inventory value are maintained
- Achieve KPI levels of product availability and inventory value within our network
- Manage the Inventory forecasting and planning system for product ranges
- Building sold working relationships suppliers and supporting our wider inventory team
- Running reports on product availability
We’re looking for people that have gained experience in a fast-paced administrative or customer support environment where you will have been involved in managing suppliers, customer enquiries and sales administration.
Any previous inventory planning or stock control experience would be ideal but is not essential. We’re looking for people that have excellent communication, prioritisation and relationship building skills. Any experience in working with suppliers or within a wider branch network would be desirable.
This role will involve working with large volumes of data therefore we’re ideally looking for people with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel that have experience in producing reports.
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- pension plan
- holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
- staff discount
Wolseley Infrastructure supply some of the UK’s biggest infrastructure projects through six different brands: Burdens Civils, MPS Civils, Fusion Utilities, Utility Power Systems, Utility Fibre Systems and MCA-Fusion Hire & Repair. Each brand works together to serve customers in four key markets: civils, utilities, power and fibre, and hire.
Wolseley Infrastructure is part Wolseley UK the country’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first choice specialist merchant for trade customers. We’re the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company with revenues of over $18 billion.
How to apply
Click the apply now feature.