Salary: Competitive + Bonus
We are looking for someone to join the sales team, who is very self-motivated and a good team player. We pride ourselves on our service and we are also extremely pro-active as a team, chasing new and existing business on a daily basis. Our Internal Sales Coordinators have their own individual portfolio of customers and the bonus structure is linked to this.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Excellent Sales Skills
· Proven track record in the Civils market
· Excellent product knowledge of products which include plastic, clay, concrete, drainage, ducting, castings, geotextiles, flag and kerb etc.
· Computer literate/key board skills
· Excellent telephone skills
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Ability and willingness to learn, and keep up to date with, product and trade knowledge
· Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
About Wolseley - MPS
MPS is a specialist merchant dealing with the supply of heavy-side civils/drainage materials. This sales role will be based out of our Warwick depot which has superb facilities and great transport links.
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.