Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
To develop and grow profitable sales for Climate Center products and ensure excellent customer service. Achieve this by greater penetration of new and existing markets / customers with existing and new products. Manage specific branch accounts and seek new business to build sustainable growth.
- Ensure the highest customer service promise/standards are achieved, maintained and improved, including attainment of any customer service key performance indicators.
- Develop and grow profitable sales, including the management of the branch specific accounts, national and regional accounts where necessary, to seek new business for continued profitable growth and successfully achieve the sales and margin targets relative to the Climate brand.
- Implementation of new and existing products / sales / marketing campaigns, integrating profitable sales of new products / services into the branch.
- Meet regularly with the branch manager and decision makers, maintain and develop excellent business relationships, identify new opportunities and maintain existing business.
- Manage the performance and engagement of the branch Climate Center team.
- Train and coach Climate Center staff and mentor key members of staff through personal development programmes.
- Promotion of the Climate Center website.
- Identify and feedback new opportunities in the market / added value opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Liaise with suppliers and any relevant industry bodies to promote / expand Climate Center services
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
- Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days rising to 25 days after two years’ service
- Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Flexible life and health benefits
- Sharesave scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher Scheme
- Excellent staff discounts and voluntary benefits including gym membership and retail discounts
- Strong background in sales and customer service excellence
- Experience in influencing and motivating people and teams
- Ability to identify new opportunities to grow sales & profit
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with strong numerical skills
- Relationship builder both internally and externally
- You will show a commitment to your people through communication, working relationships and personal drive and determination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and deliver customer requirements
The closing date for this role is 09/02/18
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.