Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Other information: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £38,000
Reference #: 126736
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to join our head office in Leamington Spa where you will be responsible for driving the production of timely and accurate information to the business through first class provision, analysis and interpretation of financial information, driving improvement in processes and systems wherever possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide support in partnering the teams to drive business improvement by providing insightful, clearly presented analysis and suggest solutions that drive decisions and actions.
- Champion simplicity in processes and systems to improve the efficiency of the team and value adding outputs.
- Develop analytical and reporting models and tools.
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis as required by the business, including development of KPI’s for the business.
- Tailor information to the audience so that analysis immediately highlights the “so what next”.
- Identify internal best practice and monitor external best practice/data to provide excellent analysis and relevant benchmarking for performance.
- Support and collaborate with other parts of the UK Finance Team to ensure a ‘one team approach’ operates effectively
You will have:
- Previous experience working as a Finance Analyst
- Qualified or Part qualified, studying towards a finance qualification.
- Flexible approach to work, demonstrating a willingness to learn and committed to both personal and corporate development
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Strong excel and data reporting skills.
- Experience in the accurate development of financial information.
- Experience of analysing and identifying trends and patterns within business data.
- Tailors information delivery; simplifies complex concepts.
- Is tenacious and solves problems in the face of adversity or resistance.
- Accountancy experience.
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.