Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Other information: 40 hours per week
Salary: up to £38,000
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Senior Finance Analyst who will be responsible for driving the production of timely and accurate information to the business through first class provision, analysis and interpretation of financial information, driving improvement in processes and systems wherever possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support in partnering the teams to drive business improvements by providing insightful, clearly presented analysis and suggest solutions that drive decisions and actions.
- Develop analytical and reporting models and tools.
- You will be preparing ad hoc financial analysis for the business and key stakeholders. You must be able to tailor information to the audience so that analysis immediately highlights the “so what next” information.
- Champion simplicity in processes and systems to improve the efficiency of the team and value adding outputs.
- You will be responsible for managing our “off system” accounts, rebates and stock provisions analysis.
- You will be analysing a large volume of accounting information, you must be able to present this and findings back to individuals with an accounting and non accounting background.
- Indentify internal best practice and monitor external best practice/data to provide excellent analysis and relevant benchmarking for performance.
- Support and collaborate with other parts of the UK Finance Team to ensure a ‘one team approach’ operates effectively
You will have:
- Previous Finance analysis experience.
- Studying towards a finance qualification or qualified.
- Flexible approach to work, demonstrating a willingness to learn and committed to both personal and corporate development
- Strong excel and data reporting skills.
- Experience in the accurate development of financial information.
- Experience of analysing and identifying trends and patterns within business data.
- Tailors information delivery; simplifies complex concepts.
- Is tenacious and solves problems in the face of adversity or resistance.
- Accountancy experience.
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.