We are a FTSE100 Company and the UK’s leading heating, plumbing and building materials supplier with 12 brands and 730 branches located nationwide. Our valued customers range from local tradesmen to multinational businesses and everyone in between.
We are passionate about providing a high quality service to our customers and if you share that passion then we will help you shape and develop your career with us.
About the role
This role will be essential contribution to the success of Wolseley UK Sales by generating and delivering best practice Salesforce capabilities.
You will support and deliver the technical development and build of a newly refreshed SFA/CRM structure which will build the foundational model within the Sales system architecture across Wolseley UK.
· Hands on configuration of Service Cloud/Salesforce Platform including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc
- Work with external third party vendors to facilitate implementation of best-practice and value-add capabilities which can drive sales engagement, adoption and maximise actionable insights
- Liaise internally with internal IT to ensure proper system governance, change request management and development requests , performing triage on the requests which deliver optimum sales and business benefit in a uniformed and agile environment
- Attend regular business meetings to ensure that the solution continues to deliver business benefits, and gather solution enhancements that drive continuous improvement
- Provide technical support and guidance internally on value-add data flows, tools and practices which can be adopted to drive user and customer value
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelilng, and ETL tools
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc)
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Developer (ADM401) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of SQL, Excel
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service)
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
We invest heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offer an award-winning pension and rewards package including;
- Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days rising to 25 days after two years’ service
- Defined Contribution pension scheme up to 23.75%
- Annual bonus up to 30%
- Flexible life and health benefits
- Sharesave scheme
- Childcare voucher Scheme
- Excellent staff discounts and voluntary benefits including gym membership and retail discounts
Wolseley UK is committed to opposing discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our employees. We aim to provide quality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnic origin, religion or disablement.
We are committed to giving back to our local communities and this year our selected charity partner is Macmillan Cancer Support.