Location: Royal Leamington Spa.
Salary: circa £28k + Benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Contract: 6mth Fixed Term Contract
joining an established Resourcing function, you’ll be a key member of a dedicated team focused on supporting the delivery of our UK resourcing strategy.
- Reporting to the Resourcing Manager and responsible for providing an ‘end to end’ best practice recruitment service to operational functions.
- Supporting hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, to define requirements and ensure robust plans are in place across multiple recruitment and resourcing projects
- Advising managers and stakeholders on proposed sourcing and selection methodologies, as well as appropriate assessment techniques
- Active involvement in managing, defining and conducting direct sourcing campaigns, utilising a variety of channels, including digital and social media tools/platforms
- The ongoing review of recruitment and selection policies and procedures, coupled with the effective management of candidates and internal customers to deliver a quality experience
- With relevant professional and technical recruitment experience – either gained in-house or from a branch/agency background
The Successful Candidate:
You must be a results driven performer, able to demonstrate:
- A practical and solid grasp of end to end recruitment and selection policies and processes, including legal aspects and best practice principles
- Experience of recruiting for operational functions
- First-hand knowledge of modern search tools, including current attraction and selection methodologies, in order to identify and attract quality candidates
- A broad appreciation of direct sourcing and recruiting via social media channels, along with a good degree of IT/PC literacy and a basic understanding of e-recruitment systems
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.