Location: Royal Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Other information: 40hr per week
Salary: Circa 30k + Benefits
Reference #: 129064
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Salary: circa £30k + Benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Contract: 12mth Fixed Term Contract
About the role
Joining an established Resourcing function, you’ll be a key member of a dedicated team focused on supporting the delivery of our UK resourcing strategy. Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, you will responsible for providing an ‘end to end’ best practice recruitment service to part of our Central functions as well as Operational recruitment. Supporting our hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, to define requirements and ensure robust plans are in place across multiple recruitment and resourcing projects.
You will be required to advise managers and stakeholders on proposed sourcing and selection methodologies, as well as appropriate assessment techniques. Have active involvement in managing, defining and conducting direct sourcing campaigns, utilising a variety of channels, including digital and social media tools/platforms.
· Must have a proven track record of recruiting in either of our central functions areas which are: Finance, Digital & IT, Commercial & Buying
· You must be a result driven performer
· A practical and solid grasp of end to end recruitment and selection policies and processes, including legal aspects and best practice principles
· First-hand knowledge of modern search tools, including current attraction and selection methodologies, to identify and attract quality candidates
· A broad appreciation of direct sourcing and recruiting via social media channels, along with a good degree of IT/PC literacy and a basic understanding of e-recruitment systems
About your development and Benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
· pension plan
· holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
· staff discount
· profit share
Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. Our head office functions are based in Royal Leamington Spa with another Shared Services site in Ripon.
Our company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. Our brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction and civils market.
Wolseley UK provides an unrivalled daily delivery service to almost 800 branches from our regional distribution centres all backed by a national distribution centre at Royal Leamington Spa. This daily service, supplemented by branch-based vehicles, utilises one of the country’s largest fleets of specially-designed commercial vehicles.