Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Reference #: 127167
About the role:
You will be responsible for day to day running of the Rebate Department, which will include liaising directly with Suppliers, Sourcing Analysts, Product Sourcing Managers and Finance, and providing a service to ensure that the system files, both paper and electronic, are maintained accurately and to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for:
- Collection and chasing of rebate payments from suppliers
- Reconciling and allocation of Suppliers payments
- Data inputting
- Taking payments over the telephone, email or post
- Inputting payments on to the system
- Working as part of a team, and assisting with daily duties
- Liasing with other departments in the business
You will have:
- Previous administration experience, finance knowledge is desirable not essential.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.