About the role:
Wolseley are currently recruiting for an individual to join our dedicated site base facilities team, providing FM services primarily but not limited to post room services. Other duties by direction will include front of house, grounds and general FM maintenance within the Leamington Spa site.
The role will be to ensure that both internal and external customers receive an exemplary service and customer experience whilst either working within or visiting the site.
The job holder will also be responsible taking ownership and pride in the satisfaction levels of all building users, both internal and external.
You will be responsible for:
- Be a point of contact for all mailroom related issues on the RLS site.
- Sort the incoming mail from Royal Mail and prepare for collection
- Sort the incoming parcels delivered to site, log in the Neotrack system and prepare for collection
- Prepare the post and parcels for collection in the afternoons, franking mail, processing special delivery's and signed for items
- Deal with any special post requirements
- Logging parcels in and out via Neotrack system
- Cover front of house at peak times when necessary as well as for breaks/holidays and sickness.
- Undertake high volume printing requirements as directed.
- Create/Amend/Delete id passes for new starters/existing staff and leavers
- Deal with the couriers that come on site
- Undertaking regular stock checks and re-order as necessary items in the post room
- Tidy all cables under desks if requested
- Deal with any maintenance tasks if instructed
- As instructed take on additional tasks which include but not limited to front of house, security, general maintenance both FM and grounds.
- Maintain a regular, consistent, flexible and professional approach to attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Be willing to cover for annual leave of others, illness and peak demands as required.
You will have:
- A proven track record in working in a post room environment
- Experience of working in a front of house environment
- A proven track record of working in Facilities Management having previous experience of working in a multi occupied building.
- A Proven track record of working with external FM providers to meet KPI’s and ensure compliance
- Good keyboard skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer focus and pride in the job
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal skills, with ability to exercise tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work as an active team member with a "can do" attitude/ability; pragmatic approach to the internal customers’ and fellow team members’ needs.
- Ability to work on their own, taking ownership for areas of responsibility and ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Exceptionally smart, professional individual with a responsible attitude and a capacity to embrace the variety of the wider role, and attention to details to ‘make a difference’
- Team player with flexible attitude and tenacity
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.