Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Other information: 40 hrs per week
Reference #: 127278
- To offer telephone pricing and product support
- To offer an estimating facility for the business sector and act as the business expert
- Analyse MI information for the National Accounts Team, highlight trends or exceptions for action
- To receive pricing / tender enquiries from customers and the account managers
- Support continuous improvement in relation to Margin of accounts
- To identify appropriate products from the Wolseley price file and compile a quotation
- To liaise with the account manager / sales team to ascertain margin aspirations
- To price the quotations accordingly
- Help account manager with CTS reports
- Help with the reduction of loss making lines
- To present the quotation to the customer/account manager in a timely and professional manner
- To manage price files, terms and contract support for specific customers.
- Customer/Supplier meetings
- Work with the Team to implement procedures and processes
- Work closely with the National Account Contact team members in supporting the National account team and their customers.
- Develop relationship with National account managers
- To develop relationships with major customers and clients
- To have a “must win” mentality to all major tender opportunities
- To update the team manager on quotes won, tenders received and customer feedback.
- To support colleagues as and when required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- To attend where required any training and development programmes requested by the Company
- To develop relationships with suppliers
The Successful Candidate:
- Good product knowledge
- Experience in both estimating and sales
- Experience in working with a large sales team
- Knowledge of plumbing & heating materials plus the contracts market place
- IT Literate (Strong Excel Skils)
- Excellent numerical skills
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.