Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Other information: FTC 40 hrs per week
Job title: Graphic Designer (Learning and Development)
Location: Leamington Spa
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Fixed Term Contract until July 2018
You will be responsible for designing and developing a number of training solutions within Wolseley UK .
- Design of blended learning solutions for front-line teams and their management and leadership teams
- Work with the Learning & Development Management team to design and create a training pathway, aligned to an academic framework to develop our colleagues through greater integration of our on-line and classroom training
- Create workbooks, elearning materials, webinars, animations, Infographics and assessment materials
- Work with the Learning & Development Management team, HR Business Partners, WUK Management Team and expert third parties to create training and development activity that is relevant, appropriate and cost effective.
- Liaise with external suppliers, providers and agencies to benchmark training and development and where relevant, align with qualification frameworks to provide recognition.
- Develop working relationships across the business to ensure L&D is championed and supported at all levels
- Represent the L&D function, where required, on key strategic projects – recommending learning solutions aligned to business needs
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in the design of blended learning materials
- Experience of learning programme creation and design in a Blue Chip organisation
- Knowledge of development techniques that drive increased performance improvement with a clear ROI
- Track record of designing materials in the L&D space, gained from a blue chip background
- A good command of best and emerging learning and development practice
- Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent Qualifications
- Strong experience in Photoshop, InDesign and Creative Cloud Software
- Experience in authoring tools, such as Articulate, Captivate or Elucidat
- Understanding of a Merchanting/Retail culture
- Knowledge and understanding of App creation
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.