Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Other information: 12 month FTC
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Based in our head office in Leamington Spa, this main responsibility of this role will be to review branch order requirements and the ordering process.
You will need to control branch ordering by ensuring stock requirements are reviewed against the range control rules, and fulfilled in line with customer promise.
You will need to communicate with our 737 branches across the UK and with our suppliers. You will also work closely with internal teams including inventory, supply chain, and field support.
To be successful in this role you will need to have;
• PC literate – excellent working knowledge of MS applications (Excel)
• Ability to understand process flows
• Highly literate and numerate
• Proven record of effectiveness in communication and influencing internal customers
It’s also desirable but not essential to have knowledge of;
• Knowledge of replenishment systems
• Experience of Merchant / Retail / Service Parts inventory management environments
• Proven track record (knowledge & experience) of Inventory Management in a similar business environment.
• Inventory management experience in a high SKU, complex environment
What’s in it for you?
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
To submit your CV please click apply. This is an urgent requirement; candidates who are immediately available are preferred.