Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Other information: 40 hour week
Reference #: 126894
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a FTC Digital Communications Manager, until August 2018, to be based in our Leamington Spa head office. You will be responsible for leading the Digital Communications team in the implementation of the communications and content strategies.
We will consider applications for both part time and full time hours.
You will be responsible for:
- Report on sales revenue generated from digital communication campaigns.
- Work closely with other department managers across SEO, eMerchandising and Analytics to deliver a consistent customer experience.
- Development of an email marketing strategy and communication plan to support key revenue streams.
- Plan and manage contact strategies to support acquisition, lead nurturing, conversion, retention, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all campaigns including managing retention rates and reduce churn / unsubscribes.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, message and audience identification.
- Champion continuous advancement of email features including targeting, personalisation and automation and stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to email marketing.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in digital marketing and preferably marketing automation.
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive “can do” attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in email marketing with a background in leading email creation, planning and campaign management.
- HTML and Adobe photoshop experience.
- Personalisation experience would be highly advantageous
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.