Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Reference #: 126557
A FTSE 100 company, Wolseley is the UK's leading distributor of plumbing, heating and building materials and products, serving professionals in the construction industry through a number of trading brands.
About the role
To support the Cylinder Administration Team by processing manual updates of the cylinder process through direct customer communication. Working with Customer Account Owners to reduce outstanding cylinder rental balances and assisting to implement a formal charging process.
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
* Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days rising to 25 days after two years’ service
* Defined Contribution pension scheme
* Flexible life and health benefits
* Sharesave scheme
* Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
* Childcare voucher Scheme
* Excellent staff discounts and voluntary benefits including gym membership and retail discounts
If this sound like the ideal role for you then please submit your CV today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.