Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Accountable for meeting business generation and sales growth targets for Parts across the WUK Branch network. Responsible for the successful execution of the agreed business development plans across Parts with a clear focus upon maximising sales and margins. Collaborate with key stakeholders within the WUK Branch network and influence the WUK Branch SMT to accelerate performance within Parts.
- Accountable for developing sales and channels to market for Parts
- Maximise sales and margin, achieve challenging targets & drive successful performance
- Support the Branch teams towards maximising new market opportunities within Parts driving specific initiatives to their successful outcome.
- Provide the branch teams with market information on potential new products as well as sales and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders across the business to identify customer insights and opportunities for improving Parts performance
- Develop relationships and proactively maintain regular contact with the internal sales team to support new opportunities and maintain existing business
- Influence General Managers, Area Managers and Branch Managers and Parts Sales Managers to promote Parts categories and improve sales and margin
- Supporting Area Managers in developing the Parts expertise within each owned area
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
- Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days rising to 25 days after two years’ service
- Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Flexible life and health benefits
- Sharesave scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher Scheme
- Excellent staff discounts and voluntary benefits including gym membership and retail discounts
- Experience of developing specialist product sales within a multi-site environment
- Demonstrable capability in successfully managing complex issues and delivering sustainable commercial results
- Strategic thinker – ability to translate and communicate strategic goals and turn a vision into a practical business plan
- Commercial acumen and ability to execute commercial plans to deliver profitable results
- Numeracy skills and the ability to interpret financial information
- Able to influence and challenge senior level stakeholders and clients in an appropriate manner
- Drive to remove obstacles and overcome resistance to deliver a positive solution
- Passionate about colleague development
The closing date for this role is 22/11/17
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.