You will be part of the Applications Delivery section of the IT Department and will provide Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration services, including but not limited to administering and managing multiple Oracle Fusion Middleware environments
You will also be responsible for:
- Manage and execute the set up and configuration of application servers and infrastructure.
- Perform performance tuning in accordance with best practices.
- Assist in troubleshooting and fixing system, integration, and application issues.
- Responsible for raising and managing Oracle Service Requests through to resolution when appropriate
- Troubleshoot Oracle Fusion Middleware issues as requested; engage appropriate third parties and drive through to resolution.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of formal and consistent documentation of standard operating procedures comprehensive enough to serve as instructions for less trained staff /backup.
- Adherence to and improvement of the established and documented ITIL and governance processes e.g. Incident, Change and Problem Management, ACE.
- Monitoring of all environments and service levels within the function and reporting of their status, in adherence to OLA's.
- Capacity Management.
- Assistance with disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Identification and subsequent development of areas for improvement.
- Support the move to a DevOps culture within the wider Integration team
- Mentoring and technical knowledge transfer for colleagues.
- Support business project initiatives and service improvement programmes.
- Stay abreast of developing technologies and provide recommendations regarding the future application of such technologies.
What we are looking for
- Fusion Middleware experience is essential.
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite version 12.2.1
- Experience with Installation, Configuration, Administration and Performance tuning of Oracle WebLogic Application Servers running Oracle Service Bus, Business Activity Monitoring, Oracle SOA Suite and custom Java in a clustered environment.
- Experience in code deployment, routinely measuring and reporting middleware performance.
- Experience in SCA (BPEL, mediator), ESB technologies.
- BPEL Process / SCA Component Deployment and related troubleshooting.
- SOA upgrade, patches and cloning concept and good in SOA Administration (SOA Cluster setup, Weblogic Administration, Patching, JMS config, 550/ AD authentication, SSL config).
- Experience in SOA Purging, SOA/Weblogic tuning, DR setup, shell scripting, troubleshooting of day to day issues.
- Must have experience managing environments using Weblogic Admin Server console, Enterprise Manager, Nodemanager and other server administration utilities.
- Must be able to configure multiple managed servers across machines in various topologies (Including maximum availability architecture) with weblogic and JMS clustering for high availability and scalability.
- Must be able to monitor hardware, OS and application performance (e.g. CPU, 1/0, Memory, Network traffic etc) through available utilities
- Must be able to monitor JVM performance through Enterprise Manager, JConsole, and other standard JVM monitoring utilities
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. We build our businesses through the quality of our people – the excellent service they provide and their strong relationships with vendor and customers.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The Closing date is 03/04/2018