Yorkshire and Humberside
Other information: 35 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive + commison
Reference #: 126812
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Pro-Active Sales Executive to join our growing team in Ripon. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and execute business opportunities within a defined geographic area (or set of accounts) in order to exceed KPIs and deliver maximum sales revenue and margin returns. The Proactive a team are passionate in meeting client needs and delivering the highest levels of service.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage set of allocated customer accounts within a geographic area to maximise growth of sales revenue and margin
- Work tactically and strategically at all points of customer contact to maximise new supply opportunities and margin performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with External Sales team, Business Operations, Category teams and the Branch network. Focus on building business relationships that are long-term and sustainable
- Ensure that excellent levels of customer care are maintained through all dealings with clients
- Inquisitive about the local market and proactive in the identification of new market opportunities.
- Motivated to deliver solutions for clients to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Establish, develop and maintain a local network of contacts
- Work alongside external sales team to establish best practice in order to manage customers in a buddy styled system.
- Proactive in maintaining an awareness of new products developments
- Obtain customer feedback. Utilise such insights to identify and raise possible solutions for WUK clients
- Work collaboratively with peers to maintain a high-performance
- Develop plans to drive activity and sales in the short- and long-term, whilst operating in a manner that is consistent with the wider objectives of the Sales function and the values of WUK while working in conjunction with field based sellers.
You will have:
- Previous sales experience working to targets or KPIS is essential, whether this be in an office or retail environment.
- Proactive approach towards business development, identifying new opportunities and sales growth
- Client relationship management – a clear focus upon developing long-term relationships with both colleagues and clients. Proactive approach towards problem-solving and solution-generation
- Able to communicate technical information in a clear yet comprehensive manner
- Able to influence senior stakeholders and clients, both inside and outside the organisation
- Able to demonstrate passion and resilience in working towards demanding goals and driving issues to a successful conclusion
- Excellent rapport building ability and confident, with the ability to take the initiative
- Self motivated to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Target driven and able to negotiate
If you have fantastic customer service skills and enjoy working in a sales environment, working to targets and KPI’s and are currently doing this at the moment we want to hear from you. Whether this be working in a retail environment or office sales environment this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and a team that is recognised throughout the business. In this role you have the opportunity to earn uncapped quarterly commission.