Wolseley UK are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our HR Shared Services Administration team on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be responsible for supporting the team in administering comprehensive, timely and accurate HR data for the whole Wolseley UK business areas (circa 6,500 employees).
You will also be responsible for:
- Processing new starters on the system, issuing appropriate Terms and Conditions and associated starter information within set timescales and inform necessary supporting departments of the starter to ensure all arrangements are completed for the individual.
- Checking and processing Employment Change Forms and issuing confirmation letters and/or amendments to Terms and Conditions of employment if required.
- Processing leavers on the system within set timescales and inform necessary supporting departments of the leaver to ensure all termination arrangements are completed for the individual.
- Issuing reference requests for new employees and completing employment reference requests.
- Create new starter personnel files, ensuring all employees’ files are up to date and filing completed on a regular basis.
- Administer numerous ad hoc processes in line with the business requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- PC Literate to at least intermediate standard in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle large volumes of work with multiple demands
- Ability to meet deadlines and work unsupervised
Wolseley UK is the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, the world’s largest specialist distributer of plumbing and heating products. We supply 1.1 million customers with 1 million products carefully sourced from approximately 52,000 suppliers.
Today we operate Plumb, Parts, Drain, Pipe and Climate Center as separate businesses. We are working towards bringing every part of our businesses together to form one specialist trade merchant called Wolseley.
We are the UK’s largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant. Soon, our entire product range will be accessible under one roof. That means customers can easily reach all our products and specialisms, delivering on our promise of helping them achieve more.
Wolseley, and our above brands, are part of Wolseley UK, which is the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, the world’s largest specialist distributer of plumbing and heating products. We supply 1.1 million customers with 1 million products carefully sourced from approximately 52,000 suppliers.