East of England
Other information: c40hrs per week
Salary: Competitive Salary + Company Car + Bonus
Reference #: 129451
About the role
To develop and effectively generate profitable business to achieve financial growth targets in line with business expectations. A driven leader who is stimulating and aspires to exceeding set critical metrics through personal and team development.
You will be responsible for
· Effectively promote Fusion Utilities and other Infrastructure trading pillars to customers and prospects in the area relating to the role
· Work closely with our warehouse and distribution team to meet customer commitments
· Work closely with the Regional External Sales team to build and handle relationships with key suppliers to align activity and demonstrate opportunities.
· Work closely with Wolseley colleagues across divisions to ensure customer share is maximised and any tools to grow business are exploited – shared methodology or cross marketing of services which will benefit the customers
· A strong analytical person, excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve problems with the appropriate management team
· Implement and handle a quotation follow up system
· Responsible for handling daily reports and ensuring the internal team deliver profitable business.
· Accountable for supporting, mentoring and developing sales team members.
· Develop depot relationships and beneficial support from suppliers where necessary
· A proven and successful background in the Utilities industry
· A self-motivated individual who can use their initiative and work on their own
· Sound Commercial and Operational awareness.
· Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages at all levels
· Strong commercial trading experience would be an advantage
· Ability to communicate with a broad range of business functions
· A strong belief in the need for excellent customer service both external and internal
· A knowledge of the construction sector and the role of merchants would be beneficial
· Must have full driving licence
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
· pension plan
· holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service
· staff discount
· profit share
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company. Wolseley Infrastructure is comprised of four trading Pillars of which Fusion Utilities is one. Supplying products and distribution solutions to the utilities and construction industries we are a leader in our field in both distribution and technical support.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Thursday 27th September