Location: Nationwide, United Kingdom
Other information: FTC until July 2018
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + car
A FTSE 100 company, Wolseley is the UK's leading distributor of plumbing, heating and building materials and products, serving professionals in the construction industry through a number of trading brands.
About the role
We currently have the largest property transformation programme in the UK, are you up for a challenge? The role is central to providing a comprehensive, cost effective estate management service to meet the requirements of the business and the needs of the property portfolio (c. 735 operational sites).
· To provide a comprehensive, efficient and professional estate management and valuation service with a particular focus on acquisitions, disposals, early surrenders, dilapidations and licenses for alteration
· To assist in maintaining an accurate and up to date property management database.
· To negotiate all property transactions in a commercial and timely manner and to obtain the best terms available.
· As a key member of the Property function to help in developing the Property team and ensure our actions and processes are efficient, reduce costs and add value to the business.
· Manage timescales to meet targets and satisfy our internal and external customers in and on budget.
· Manage and monitor external agents professionally to obtain value for money.
· Ensure monthly reporting data is submitted and followed up where required.
· Have a detailed understanding of the commercial legal framework.
· Be expected to have knowledge in planning requirements & property law in order to assist in daily tasks and requirements.
· To travel as required to undertake the role effectively
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
* Car or car allowance, laptop and phone
* Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days + buy up to 5
* Defined Contribution pension scheme
* Flexible life and health benefits
* Sharesave scheme
* Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
* Childcare voucher Scheme
* Excellent staff discounts and voluntary benefits including gym membership and retail discounts
If this sound like the ideal role for you then please submit your CV today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.