About Wolseley UK
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The UK business is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
- To Identify and develop profitable business opportunities and incremental growth from within select Public Body frameworks.
- To work within a team under instruction from the Commercial Director – Developers and Frameworks.
- To liaise with sales, branch and other operational staff to optimise the service provided to the framework members
- To fully manage new and existing Public Body Frameworks and associated members.
- To maximise sales; manage margin expectations; minimise debt risk; build strong relationships.
- To generate a pipeline of opportunities via the frameworks and manage through Salesforce.
- To identify appropriate project / account requirements and liaise with regional teams.
- To establish best supply chain routes and service mandates.
- To identify and deliver incremental sales growth.
- To liaise with the tender bid team, estimators and Sales Support in order to maximise opportunities.
- To have a “must win” mentality.
- To support colleagues as and when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- To attend where required any training and development programmes requested by the Company.
- Experience of both estimating and sales functions.
- Experience of working in a large sales team
- Knowledge of the plumbing & heating, and building materials contracts market place
- Strong future thinking, out of the box thinking – able to identify new opportunities and markets
- IT Literate
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good product knowledge
- ABI, salesforce.com and various other research tools
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
- Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days rising to 25 days after two years’ service
- Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Flexible life and health benefits
- Sharesave scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher Scheme
- Excellent staff discounts and voluntary benefits including gym membership and retail discounts
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.