Other information: Branch Based
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Reference #: 126564
Plumb, Parts & Drain Center, one of our trade brands, is seeking a Drain Sales Manager to join our team based in our Glasgow branch to deliver the Drain Centre specialism, and improve the Drain category sales participation.
You will be responsible for the Drain category performance, category operating standards, and category NPS, all delivered through implementation and compliance to the category plan. You will challenge the boundaries of the category, accelerating performance and ensuring Plumb, Parts & Drain Center is the customer destination for product, advice and expertise.
- Manage category range availability effectively and efficiently
- Create and develop a long term plan and strategy for development of the category
- Focus on growing the ‘over the counter’ drainage business to the branch and networks customers
- Use resource within the network hub, vehicles and stock, to grow sales across the branch network
- Work closely with commercial teams on category ranging, pricing and selling terms
- Support the branch network with the Drain category & service
- Work closely with the Drain Sales Team to deliver financial & service targets
- Foster effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proven category management experience
- The ability to analyse and make accurate conclusions to support category decisions based on key data
- P&L knowledge and/or experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of business, coupled with strong leadership skills
- Exceptional sales and relationship building skills
- Retail/B2B sector experience
- Ability to identify and understand business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position is for 40 hours per week. Typical branch opening times are 7:30-5:00 weekdays, 8:00-12:00 Saturdays.
A FTSE 100 company, Wolseley UK is the UK's leading distributor of plumbing and building materials and products, serving professionals in the construction industry through a number of trading brands.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.