Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Company Car
Reference #: 127049
To manage and develop profitable business through the effective management of customers. To be regarded as a strategic supplier and provider of high quality that achieves growth for both our customers and William Wilson. The success of this role will be primarily achieved through exceptional key customer management and the understanding of each customer’s business needs. Regular structured business review meetings will play a key part in achieving the area distribution, volume and profit growth targets.
- To construct and implement business plans for all key customers that drive both distribution and volume of targeted products.
- To be regarded as the key customer’s strategic supplier at all times.
- To keep pace with the constantly changing marketplace, anticipate market trends, competitive threats and commercial opportunities within your allocated area.
- Establish and manage the business relationship with the customer base to ensure that you drive growth through a combination of both existing and new bathroom and kitchen customers.
- To develop and deliver an effective journey plan that optimises the effectiveness of your time and the achievement of your area targets.
- To constantly review all commercial agreements with your customers, to ensure that the agreed margin levels are being achieved at all times.
- Proven experience in field sales, plumbing/heating experience preferred but not essential
- Someone who is committed to self development and has or can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of his or her comfort zone
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Persuasive Selling Skills
- Questioning and Active Listening
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge and Expertise (Market, Competitor, Customer and Consumer)
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Closing date: 24/12/17