Other information: 37.5 hour week
Reference #: 126936
About the role:
We are currently recruiting a permanent Accounts Controller to join the team in Glasgow. We will consider full time or part time working hours. You will be responsible for liaising between Customers, internal colleagues and the AR Department. You will be responsible for ensuring customers pay to pre-agreed terms, handle customer queries and resolve with interaction across the Wolseley branch network.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for customer / statement branch ledger of accounts.
- Direct contact with Infrastructure customers for monthly payment
- Involvement with RTDs and branches to ensure prompt payment.
- Working with AR Dept at Ripon to maintain ledger comments and provide updated debt reports to customers.
- Handling customer queries and distributing around the WUK network
- Linking-in with correct WUK personnel (e.g. KAM/NAM) to efficiently resolve queries and implement new procedures to avoid further disputes
- Assist branches with credit note production.
You will have:
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience would be highly advantegous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable liasing with customers over the telephone, email and letters
- Good IT skills