Other information: 40 hour week
Reference #: 126898
About the role:
Wolseley are currently looking to recruit two Regional eBusiness Engagement Manager’s to be based in the South West & Midlands and also North of the UK. You will be responsible for focusing on supporting the engagement of rapid adoption of eBusiness solutions by our branch colleagues, sales teams and by the customers of our branch network. You will be responsible for supporting our teams in introducing customers to eBusiness and driving eBusiness sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Grow eCommerce adoption with branch customers, working with branch teams and sales teams to support understanding of requirements ranging from registration, login, usage, trial orders and habit orders.
- Develop relationships and culture for eCommerce/eBusiness within branches and sales teams.
- Develop, trial and support the adoption of eCommerce “selling” toolkits for branches and sales teams to use with customers.
- Develop training and engagement solutions for branches and sales teams to best understand and sell eBusiness and for customers to adopt eCommerce.
- Develop organisation/process solutions to develop eCommerce champions in our teams .
- For larger customers, directly support branches and sales teams in converting customers to eBusiness adoption by demonstrating the benefits face to face.
- Champion for eCommerce within your region.
- Single point of contact for branches, sales team and customers within your region to feedback short term problems, questions, opportunities, and wishes for long term fixes.
- Key point of contact within your region to bring together eCommerce team, branches and support teams (IT, Customer Support Centres) – to ensure seamless execution of orders, proposing fixes and long term solutions.
- Find process improvements to ensure branch, contact centre and IT infrastructure delivers happy ‘Self Service Events’ within overall eCommerce solution. Work with the eBusiness engagement manager to bed these solutions in.
- Key person to support eBusiness engagement manager in the rollout of all eCommerce trials within branches and testing, rollout and snagging of new functionality and support solutions.
You will have:
- An interest in eBusiness and Multichannel and strong knowledge of the branch network and our customers.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills are important, with an ability to simplify and identify and distil key actions from large amounts of data.
- Able to rapidly gain the confidence of Branch Managers, sales teams, operations and other senior stakeholders.
- Collaborative, inclusive, honest, open and sincere.
- Passionate, high energy, action-orientated, resourceful, externally-focused, enthusiastic, persevering, flexible and adaptive.
- Inspires confidence, compelling, non-controlling and non-hierarchical.
- Highly motivated and individual self starter.
- Customer driven, big picture seeing and solutions focussed – with a healthy desire to look at root cause and fix things rather than make small improvements.
- The role will involve regular travel across the Branch network within your region.