East of England
Other information: 40 hours per week
A FTSE 100 company, Wolseley is the UK's leading distributor of plumbing, heating and building materials and products, serving professionals in the construction industry through a number of trading brands.
Just graduated or looking for your way in to a large commercially focused business with career opportunities? We have a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team.
About the role
We have created a new single point of contact (SPOC) team at the National sales office in Chesterfield. We are looking for Sales Co-ordinators to join the team to provide our external customers with sales support on Infrastructure products and service offering across our Utilities, UPS and MCA brands.
· To act as Single Point of Contact for allocated Key Account(s)
· Placing and management of customer orders and required after sales support, including the management of delivery information, customer queries, escalations and reporting.
· Advise customer of stock and availability
· Prioritise workload to ensure customer and internal SLAs are met
· Work with the branch network to maximise operational efficiency
· Ensure the Department is obtaining best price and availability wherever possible
· Manage, where necessary, the supply chain for large scale projects to ensure stock availability and delivery compliance
· To provide support by providing quotations where required to Key Account Managers and External Sales Team
· Advise Key Account Managers on terms and pricing strategy regarding allocated key accounts including price file maintenance where applicable
· Negotiate project support/special pricing where required
· Maximise profit by promoting preferred suppliers
· Maintain excellent service levels at all times, ensuring a “first Class” service to all customers
We would like you to enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and also enjoy building relationships and providing high levels of customer service. Good knowledge of Excel, outlook and word is essential as is good written and verbal communication skills. You need to be commercially minded able to use your initiative and achieve deadlines.
As well as providing competitive salaries, we offer an impressive range of benefits including:
* Paid holiday entitlement of 23 days + bank holidays, plus buy up to 5 days
* Award winning defined contribution pension scheme
* Flexible life and health benefits including dental insurance, private medical and bike to work
* Sharesave scheme
* Gym and cinema discount
* Childcare voucher Scheme
* Excellent staff discounts and other retail discounts
If this sound like the ideal role for you then please submit your CV today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.