Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Other information: 42.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary
Reference #: 126927
MPS, one of our trade brands, is looking for a Sales Negotiator to to join the team at our Birmingham branch.
About the Role:
To achieve and maintain agreed levels of sales and profitability within a defined area and establish and grow a stable client base to increase profit through high contribution sales.
- Identify, expand and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure that quote requests are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide a customer interface for the business by telephone, fax, E mail, post and face to face
- Ensuring the communication flow is smooth and efficient Ensure that customer enquiries and queries are progressed and answered in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that sales orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner
To be selected for telephone interview you must be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally some knowledge and experience of civils/heavyside market
- Internal sales experience
- Computer literate/key board skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to learn, and keep up to date with, product and trade knowledge
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
As a FTSE 100 company, Wolseley UK is the UK's leading distributor of plumbing and building materials and products, serving professionals in the construction industry through a number of trading brands.
Typical working hours 7:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday
This role is Full Time working 42.5 hours per week.
Click APPLY NOW or email your CV, including the reference number (126927) to firstname.lastname@example.org.