We have a fantastic bathroom showroom based in our Plumb Center branch in Belfast and need an enthusiastic and driven customer focused individual to join us!
We will consider both experienced candidates and also individuals with some customer facing / sales experience who can step into the role with support and training.
About the role
Our Showroom Consultants are target driven, self-motivated and show lots of initiative to seek out sales opportunities.
As the first point of contact for our trade and retail customers you’ll need to build relationships and demonstrate how the customers’ bathroom could look in their own home.
You’ll need to have a creative mind, a good eye for detail and the ability to engage with your customer. Really listening to and understanding the customer’s needs, will help you design the perfect bathroom for their home and lifestyle.
To be selected for telephone interview you must be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a customer facing sales and service role
• Some sanitary ware product knowledge
• A team-working ethic – everyone contributes to the success of the showroom
• Enthusiasm, initiative, and self motivation
• Great listening skills to interpret customers’ needs
• Good administrative skills to keep on top of the sales process and your customer orders
In return we offer a fantastic induction and onward training programme, and the opportunity to develop within Wolseley UK. You will also receive a competitive basic salary as well as outstanding corporate benefits that include a quarterly bonus scheme, 23 days holiday and a contributory pension scheme.