Location: Basildon, United Kingdom
East of England
Other information: 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Salary
Reference #: 126958
Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator
To provide our customers, both internal and external, with single point sales support on Pipe & Climate Center products and service offerings. You will be working within the sales support team to provide a single point support function to allocated key accounts. Liaising with other support functions to ensure fluidity of supply chain and information, also consulting with other brands to ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained.
· To act as Single Point of Contact for allocated Key Account(s)
· Placing and management of customer orders and required after sales support, including the management of delivery information, customer queries, escalations and reporting.
· Advise customer of stock and availability
· Prioritise workload to ensure customer and internal SLAs are met
· Work with the branch network to maximise operational efficiency
· Ensure the Department is obtaining best price and availability wherever possible
· Manage, where necessary, the supply chain for large scale projects to ensure stock availability and delivery compliance
· To provide support by providing quotations to Key Account Managers and External Sales Team
· Advise Key Account Managers on terms and pricing strategy regarding allocated key accounts including price file maintenance where applicable
· Manage supplier relationships and performance
· Negotiate project support/special pricing where required
· Maximise profit by promoting preferred suppliers
· Maintain excellent service levels at all times, ensuring a “first Class” service to all customers
The Successful Candidate:
· Ability to use own initiative
· Be able to work to stringent deadlines
· Be able to adapt positively change
· Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft packages, Outlook, Excel and Word
· Good written and verbal communication
· Strong to Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work closely or within a team
· Sound commercial awareness
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.