Pipe & Climate Center, one of our trade brands, is seeking a CAD Coordinator (Building Services) to join our team based in Basildon. You will produce fabrication drawings using AutoCAD 2018, CADWorx 2018 and Revit design software, to produce superior quality 3D piping isometric and draughting services. You will produce material schedules and take offs which are clear, accurate and meet the requirements of the specification.
- Ensure standard practices and details are utilised wherever possible
- Report problems and deficiencies in the design and brief appropriately
- Maintain competitiveness by ensuring drawings are produced within the durations indicated
- Work to procedures and processes to ensure the continuing development of the department
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate drawing files and records
- Provide best in class service to customers
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience with a strong engineering background
- Proven CAD duct experience
- Experience of managing complex customer projects
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent
- Technical qualifications to Degree, HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level
- Extensive experience of 3D piping design and experience of using CAD within an engineering environment
- Relevant design software experience
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office Suite
- Accuracy and attention to detail, as well as the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, confident with analysing and interpreting written and numerical data
- High levels of customer service
- Knowledge of BIM (Building Information Modelling)
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.